Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fiberlishous Weekend

Wool and Wine Tasting... mmmmmm
Sounds delish in soooo many ways,
let me count the loveliness.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
I was on the hunt for color this time and I did rather well, with a couple warmer tones of burgundy and dark orange for to sooth my love of autumn colors.


I have been all out of fibers and really wanting to spin, so I wasted no time and got to work on this beautiful blue and green superwash merino called Henrietta.  She is in a ball right now just to stretch out the fibers a bit more, she will be wrapped as a skein and put into my luulla shop soon  =)


Isn't she lovely?

I have been working hard to make sure I am not over-spinning the yarn and I am really happy with the outcome.  Once I get her wrapped back up as a skein I will show her off again.

1 comment: