Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Favorite Things

I have not been keeping up with my blog well, I will be trying to do better in the future.  I have hit a health hiccup that is hindering my creating for a few weeks, so I thought I would share some of my favorite things with you.

Let us start with Melanie:

She is my Great Niece and will be turning two in May.  She is amazingly smart (and I'm not just saying that because she is related to me), she will try to puzzle things out to understand them and is very observant.  She is of course a sweetheart and a doll.  Many of her expressions remind me of my niece when she was little.  Such great fun to see little ones discover the world.

1 comment:

  1. Awww.. so lovely! I am blessed with two wonderful nieces and a nephew, all of whom are now grown up. Both girls have their own little ones now, so I also have three great nieces, aged 1, 2 and 3 years old. I am sooo lucky!

    ReplyDelete