Saturday, September 17, 2011

Stacks!

Yup! They are all over the place in my studio space, which has currently invaded the living room.

September 21 bill bring about a collaboration of stacks. Check out The Altered Page http://thealteredpage.blogspot.com/and the great stuff there along with the great idea to all post a picture of our stack on the same day, September 21. Check it out here: http://thealteredpage.blogspot.com/2011/09/paper-stacks.html

"One week from today, on Wednesday September 21st, The Altered Page will host Paper Stacks, an online collaboration. Please leave a comment on this post if you would like to participate. All you need to do is post an image on 9/21 on your own blog of your stacks - be they papers, books, journals, or anything else of your liking. On the 21st I will post a list of all participating artists on my blog so that you can be sure to find all the links to the stacks. Feel free to let your own readers know about this project by spotlighting it on a post on or prior to reveal day. Please (and this is important) email me with a link when your post goes up so I know to add you to the posted list on my blog.

This is one time when the higher your stacks of stuff, the better. "

I wonder if I can find a way to stack the plushies =)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spreading the word. And yes...I bet plushies can stack!

    ReplyDelete