Monday, October 5, 2009

Back in motion

The exhibit in Marshall was fun! Turkeyville satisfied me with a Hot Turkey Plate for lunch both days, sweets from the gift shop, fresh popcorn, and a new plush monkey for the gang in the house. Lynn, Mary and I met some wonderful people both artisians and visitors. Our fiber arts group (Running with Scissors) has been invited back for next year!

This week I will be adding my two Oceania art quilts to Etsy!
I will also be working on adding some Oma Dolls and coming soon will be some of my Flip Journals.
The holidays will be here before we know it, I've already started my list of people to buy/make for.

2 comments:

  1. I really want some flip journals to give as gifts to relatives/teachers.....hint, hint, hint. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been cutting up my bookboard =) I need to get more from Hollanders to keep up with the demands. Any themes of interest for you?

    ReplyDelete